- Edmodo me directly at: You can easily send a "Direct Message" to your teacher. This is a private message will only be visible by your teacher. It will appear in your posts stream, but nobody else's. This can be a great way to communicate privately with your teacher.
To send a Direct Message:
- Log in to your Edmodo account
- Type your message in the text field near the top of the page that says "Type your note here..."
- Click the "Send To" menu, and select your teacher's name.
- Click the grey icons at the bottom of the post if you want to attach a File, Link, or something from your Backpack
- Click the blue "Send" button
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 858-822-2324 (Best time to call is after 4pm because I am teaching a class)
- Fill our the form below with your question.